Sunday, August 31, 2014

It feels nice under these covers.

So as I decided to re-release Green Valley in short books, I realized that I also needed to come up with something both ongoing and unique for the cover. I originally had the idea that each cover would be the color of the rainbow (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, and don't for get there's PURPLE too) last year but was hesitant on releasing it that way. Now though, as I have stated previously, I don't really care what anyone thinks.

After I had the idea, I contacted a friend and designer I know who owns and operates a small photograph and design operation with his wife @ http://www.backshorepad.com. I knew that he would come up with something to compliment my idea. It didn't take more than a few days before he came up with something I wouldn't even have dreamed of. I wanted something simple and easy, yet something that punches you in the face when you pic it up. I think they nailed it. 



I also want to include http://www.backshorepad.com picture of the week. It's pretty dope. 

backshorepad.com all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment