Sunday, August 17, 2014

Green Valley? I've never heard of it.

So let's get this out. Last year I put out Green Valley. It was a bulky number that I had originally wanted to release in parts but then decided to release in one hulky brick. In doing this I think I failed in delivering the experience I wanted to deliver. The decision was all mine, and looking back I think I had spent so much time working on it that I just wanted to get it out from under me. Boohoo right? The fact of the matter is that the story rocks and needs an advocate and deserves more of my time and more of my effort. I love this story and I want it to continue, however (which is a fancy word for but), I knew that unless I address my initial release and usual quiet nature afterward I would never be able to move forward. So with all of this said, what do we do now? Now I will pull Green Valley from the shelves and present it in the fashion that does it justice. Once it is off the shelf I will re-release it in the three parts I originally intended. RED. ORANGE. YELLOW.  So I know what you're thinking, "Israel you tool bag I already bought Green Valley and now you want me to spend my hard earned George Washingtons on another book?"
The answer to this is "NO." If you already read or bought Green Valley then you've already read or bought the first three parts, because RED, ORANGE, and YELLOW are the same content as Green Valley.  

The math: RED (September release) + ORANGE (October release) + YELLOW (November release) = original version of Green Valley.  

Now on to the next part. GREEN. It will be about 130 pages and will continue the story. All other books from this point forward will be in short chunks. Short delicious chunks. So if you haven't started this story yet, be on the lookout for RED. It's coming your way soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment